- I play the violin and went to a performing arts school. I was first chair, first violin, and gave it up because I didn’t want to spend all day practicing.
- I quit high school because I was bored! This past year I graduated college, a double major with honors in Communications and Social Sciences. I am thrilled with my educational path, wouldn’t have done it any other way. (Oh! and I still don’t have a high school diploma!)
- I lived in Italy. It was just for a short bit of time, but I didn’t want to come back. One day I won’t.
- My daddy died when I was very young. I consider every year I live past 24 a gift. Because he didn’t get to have that, and I do.
- I would get upset when I was younger because I kept getting 99 percentile on the California Achievement Tests (which tested you against the nation). I couldn’t figure out how to get 100% and it frustrated me. Now I feel like a moron… There’s a difference between book smarts and common sense, as my dad would say!
- I got married the night before I turned 17. I was married for four years.
From Dave (who gave his hat tip to Connie Crosby):
1. Link to the person who tagged you: Kathy Gill
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. Tara, Stickel, Dan Fernandez, Mario Esposito, Molly, Ryan Stewart
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.