I live and die by my calendar, so when Facebook Events weren’t showing up in my calendar I wasn’t showing up at Facebook Events… Here’s how to get Facebook Events to sync with your Google Calendar. Be sure to also check out how to sync your Google Calendar, iCal, and iPhone.
- Login and navigate to your Facebook Events.
- At the very bottom of the page, click Export Events.
- Copy the URL that appears in the dialog.
- Login to your Google Calendar.
- In the navigation menu on the bottom left, look for “Other Calendars” and the “Add” link.
- Click “Add” and select “Add by URL”.
- Paste the URL from Facebook.
You can sync Facebook Birthdays to your calendar using the same instructions.