- If you’d like to enable multiple calendars to sync from your Google Account, follow these steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to http://m.google.com/sync.
- Sign in with your account and select your iPhone to configure Calendars.
- If you use Google Apps, follow these steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to http://m.google.com.
- Click on Google Apps user? at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your domain name (e.g., YourDomain.com).
- Click the Sync icon in your domain area (this section has a green background). Sign in if required.
- Select your iPhone to configure Calendars.